REFUND POLICY THE SCHOOL
The Odd Bod School of Mediumship.
Welcome to our cancellation policy, as this will affect your financial agreement between yourself and the school. Please note that each booking constitutes a legally binding contract whereby you make a commitment to The Odd Bod School of Mediumship which must be honoured by you.
- A upfront fee of £80 per person (which amount may be subject to change from time to time) is required to confirm each booking.
- Upfront fees are not refundable/transferable. Please ensure you have the right travel insurance to cover you should you need to cancel or amend your booking
- We can not transfers fees/money's to other courses at the school.
Change to bookings.
-If you cancel your booking, you will lose your deposit. Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event of cancellation (by the School) the school will make the following cancellation charges:-
• If we cancel more than 30 days before the course begins, you will be refunded the full balance (less your £80 non-refundable/transferable )
The school reserves the right to refuse or cancel a booking without explanation and to refund any deposit or other payment made. If you have already arrived at the School and have to leave school for any reason, we will be unable to refund you.
MUST be paid IN FULL at least 30 DAYS before the date each Course begins (or upon booking if within 30 days of commencement of a Course). If full payment has not been received at the expiration of 14 days from the commencement of this 30 day period (i.e. within 30 days of the course start date), the booking will be deemed cancelled by you. We will therefore cancel your booking without further reference to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that your balance is paid on time.
If you have not paid in accordance with this provision please contact us before commencing your journey in order to verify whether or not accommodation and Course place(s) may still be available for you. It is your obligation to ensure that you comply with this requirement.
Payment may be made by cash, Paypal or bank transfer.
Course charges at the time of advertising are to the best of the school.
-Rooms are allocated as the school sees fit.
- If you leave school 24 hours early or arrive 24 hours late, then we are not able to give you a refund of any kind.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your balance is paid.
The school accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for visitors’ money, clothing, documents, valuables or other items or belongings. Cars parked in the car park area at the owner’s own risk.
-The opinions expressed by an individual running course/s at the school are subject to their perception of there reality, of their own personal responsibility we can not be held responsible for that individual word/s.
- The school charges include a standard meal/s in accordance with the daily menu. The school does promote a well-balanced diet.
- Normal diets,
There will always be a meal for your needs for you with the dietary needs you have, from the main menu. We would like you to let us know your dietary needs to us four weeks before your course dates start to ensure we have all we need for you. We do not charge you extra for any of the required needs you may need.
The school will provide a meal that promotes a balanced diet suitable for all dietary tolerances were we can.
-Unless otherwise specified, rooms become available from 6 pm on the day of arrival.
Courses will commence at the time stated in the write up on the website rooms must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure irrespective of the Course finishing time and the school by 12 am or shortly after termination of the Course if later.
- The Odd Bod School of Mediumship operates a zero-tolerance policy in respect of physical or verbal abuse towards students, staff, tutors and the building.
- No use of cameras or other filming or video/audio recording equipment is to be used in the school or its grounds without prior permission. The content of all audio and visual recordings remains the copyright of the School and may not be used for public or commercial purposes. Any public use, whether or not for gain, will constitute a breach of the Copyright Laws.
- No person is allowed to promote, advertise, offer or sell goods or services in the school or its grounds.
-We regret that the use of caravans and tents for the use of sleeping purposes cannot be permitted in the school grounds.
- Damages to School property including linen and towels will have to be paid for by you before leaving school. The minimum charge will be £35.00. In the event that you do not report any damages or accidents, this will lead to you not been permitted to attending the school in the future.
- Theft of school property is a criminal offence, students suspected of theft will be immediately removed from the school we will involve the police. We reserve the right to recover the cost of missing items by taken payment via your debit card.
- Requesting to change rooms will incur a fee of £25.00 per person.
Persons under 16 years of age are not permitted on any residential Course, under 18 years of age on Courses, involving trance or altered states unless the Course has been specifically or is considered suitable for them.
Any persons under the age of 16 attending the school must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The school cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their safety and welfare.
Here at the Odd Bod school of Mediumship we are proud to have access for wheelchair/disabled access and other facilities for disabled access. If you require disabled access or other disabled facilities please check with us before making the booking. So we can accommodate you accordingly.
We have a no smoking policy at the school (including bedrooms) but there is a smoking area.
The school does not provide any form of certification in respect of students attending any of its Courses.
Providing a high level of customer service satisfaction is the main ethos at The Odd Bod School of Mediumship and we always want to provide a quality of courses to all our students. However, we are aware that from time to time issues can arise which may leave you feeling dissatisfied with the level of service you have received. Should you feel that we haven't met the needs of yourself, we ask that you put your complaint in an email to Your complaint will then be dealt with within 7.10 working days. Please be aware that any concerns will be treated confidentially within the 7/10 working days.
If you wish to cancel your course you will incur cancellation fees. This will not be waivered under any circumstances. Please ensure you take out separate insurance to cover any event that you may cancel so you can recover any losses that you will incur.
If WE cancel your course you will be entitled to a full refund, less your
non-refundable, we cannot pay for any travel costs that you may have to happen such as flight tickets or hotel charges. Therefore we highly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself.